Offers are invited from individuals with significant experience of designing and implementing final end line evaluations, institutional analysis, impact assessment and other socio- economic analysis. Consultants must provide proof of the following qualifications and expertise:
- An advanced degree in one of the following areas: education, social science, development studies, or other related area.
- Experience in carrying out evaluations relating to experience of working around the themes of education and programs in developing countries, preferably in Africa and particularly in Tanzania.
- Demonstrated experience in assessing institutional development programs, particularly education based programs
- Excellent research and analytical skills, in both qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in monitoring and evaluation
- Experience of coordinating research teams
- Full availability during the study period
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in English and Kiswahili.
Click here to Download The terms of Reference for a research
The downloaded file of terms of reference for a research is in PDF Format. Make sure your computer has been installed the PDF program successfully