We are an autonomous education network with a packed experience of almost two decades in the education sector and unwavering credibility with the Development Partners, the Government of Tanzania, education stakeholders and affiliated with international bodies.
Organizations interested in joining TEN/MET will need to contact the Secretariat by telephone at (+255) (0) 22 2775324 or email (email@example.com) as part of the registration process.
Applicants will be asked to submit the following documents:
- 1.0 A formal letter applying for membership (hard copy, signed,and stamped)
- 2.0 A completed organizational profile (available from these links in English or Swahili)
- 3.0 A Constitution
- 4.0 Registration documents as a CSO (photocopy ok)
- 5.0 Minutes of last Board meeting (hard copy, signed, photocopy ok)
- 6.0 Most recent financial audit report
When we have received these, our Board will consider the request for membership and applicants is notified immediately including the costs for registration and annual fees. The applicant will become a member after paying of the required fees