We are an autonomous education network with a packed experience of almost two decades in the education sector and unwavering credibility with the Development Partners, the Government of Tanzania, education stakeholders and affiliated with international bodies.
There are many benefits of becoming a member of this reputable national education network. The many advantages include opportunities to:
- Access a diverse national community of Civil Society Organizations committed to promote equitable access to quality Education for All in Tanzania.
- Join a platform of like-minded CSOs to share resources, experiences and collaborate for improving the quality education in Tanzania.
- Connect with a range of civil society actors both local and international operating at different levels in Tanzania.
- Get technical support, information, tools and resources for enhancing capacity to make and manage impact activities for strengthening education CSOs in Tanzania.
- Participate in collaborative educational research for informed joint advocacy, capacity building and learning.
- Link with national and international partners in education development for formulation/reviews of education Policies, Laws and Acts.
- Participate in national and global campaigns and events such as Global Action Week for Education (GAWE), Day of the Africa Child (DAC), Joint Education Sector Reviews (JESR), World Teacher’s Day (WTD) and TEN/MET Annual General Meeting (AGM).
- Be part of a bigger family that will walk with you in good and bad times.
These are only some of the opportunities.
Why not become our member now?